Wednesday 1 January 2014 @ 19:43  0 stares
So... it's 2014???

Time really does fly. I started the new year at Marina, watching fireworks explode in the sky after a treacherous hour of navigating through insane crowds. Tempers were flaring and patience was wearing thin, I heard the f-bomb being uttered several times, a few people venting out at policemen and two couples having a go at each other. (Happy New Year to you too). I guess all that was worth it though, the fireworks were spectacular and we heard The Wanted  from where we were. (Not that I listen to them but the whole vibe was really cool ) My mom also spent the first seconds of ushering the new year by screaming at a snail that somehow crawled up her leg. It was quite gross.

At around 2 am, we had supper at McDonalds. Talk about sinful hahah! We were all rather groggy and tired from all that walking though and reached home at around 3. I did some writing before falling asleep, completely void of energy. It was a memorable day :-)

So, 2014 huh? It all seems a bit intimidating but also a reason to start anew. I'd see this year as something like a chance to do things right. I'm not going to bother with resolutions, who even sticks to them? If there are those who do, wow they've really got their lives together.

I probably will spend tonight watching Syrup or Picnic at Hanging Rock. Or I might just do what I do best- listen to the whole of AM on repeat. That's probably my favourite album after A Thousand Suns and Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die. In fact, I think it might just be my favourite album in the history of ever.
Enough of my monologues. Hope you all have a blessed year ahead. And to those who are returning to school tomorrow, all the best!! (cackles) (kidding)

Love y'all, bye!
Song of the day  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ :  Snap Out Of It-Arctic Monkeys