Monday 23 December 2013 @ 14:37  0 stares
So... after hanging around on tumblr where I poured my heart out into crappy excuses I call poems and posted bits of thoughts, I decided I missed Blogger. I am still very much attached to Blogger's blogging interface and how clean everything is. Wordpress muddled with my head and I love that I can customise my template on blogger to give it a whiff of...personality and um, in this case kitty charm.

Many things have since changed, I have changed, my room has undergone drastic improvements and I am constantly trying to impove myself as well. Now that 2013 is coming to a close I can't help but look back...I definitely did not fulfill many of the things I had wished to do. I entered this year as a different person and I'm leaving it changed as well. This happens every year and I wonder, who will I be next year? Will I have the same perspectives on things? Will I still be as doubtful of my abilities or even more so?

Whatever it is, I hope that I won't come full circle again; where I struggled with things which are harder in my head than they were meant to be in reality. I just hope that I accept the decisions I make in 2014, learn more things ( and cram less), find my footing, be comfortable in my own skin, perhaps pick up a new sport, be more adventurous and less fearful. I shall not refer to these as resolutions because nobody ever completes them but they shall be 'those little things I shall and will get to later'.

And I shall make this a regular thing so...here's the Song Of The Day  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧: 
Cornerstone-Arctic Monkeys

Have a lovely day!