Thursday 26 December 2013 @ 19:10  0 stares
I don't know why but for the past few months I've been kinda into the 80's. As a child I grew up listening to artistes who were big during that era and much of that musical influence has brushed off on me because they were up my parents' alley. We were always listening to the likes of Bryan Adams (!!), Guns N' Roses, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Abba and the list goes on... Its just so nostalgic, listening to these records again and sometimes I wish had the albums in vinyl instead. Unfortunately I don't own a record player. (GOALS FOR WHEN I HAVE SUFFICIENT CASH, which might be never) Anyway, out of curiosity, I watched several brat pack films and I loved them so much. It is somehow a lot more relate-able as compared to films of the modern age. I suppose I was born in the wrong year :( Back then, Grease is what HSM is to us. It is interesting to watch such films because I get a glimpse into what my parents' lives aka entertainment was back then. OH and if you're in need of show recommendations may I just put it out there that I am currently loving 2 Broke Girls and The Carrie Diaries. Hehe, I think I love them a lot more than PLL which is getting a little tiringly mind-boggling. (Apparently Allison has no twin?? If the Twin Theory is all talk then who was in the coffin?? uGh)

Anyway, I just got back from a little shopping trip with my siblings. It was alright, just that Orchard is literally flooded with humans; claustrophobia mode : ON. I generally dislike shopping besides shopping for CDs. You don't have to scour for perfect sizes when it comes to buying albums and they're easy to pick out as well. I am so bummed that Somerset's HMV is now gone. Buying digital albums instead of physical copies takes the magic out of buying music. On the brighter side of things, Borders is said to be reopening next year so I'm keeping my peepers peeled for that. Borders used to be something like a monthly haunt for me, there really was no other place better than Borders. I've been dying to get my hands on a Frankie magazine .I'd also love to have a copy of Alexa Chung's IT, she's so effortlessly cool and funny I wish I were her. (GOAL: Be Alexa)

Hope you've been well-rested during the holidays! :)
Song of the day  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧: 
Settle Down-The 1975